Sunday, April 15, 2012

Blackberry Vs iPhone

Hye ;)



I love both the phone I mentioned.Pros and cons exist but both has their own specialties.But here are my opinions on both the phone.Just some random question I overheard when I was eating at my favourite Lady Finger's restaurant. :)





Blackberry for me are :

1.Cheaper but cracky sometime.

2.Easily maintained KECUALI BATERI YANG MEMANG MENJADI MASALAH PERANG DUNIA PERTAMA

3.Existence of BIS helps to save credit walaupun kadang-kadang selalu terhabiskan kredit. :(

4.BBM and Whatsapp ada dan memang akan obviously credit saving especially the person you contacted have both. =.='

5.Love of my life,EH?

iPhone for me are :

1.Expensive but worth it (jaga hati kesayangan) ;p

2.Easily maintained,BATERI JUGA MASALAH BELIAU

3.No such thing as BIS but there's internet plan yang MAXIS provide,equal to the BIS they provided to the BB user.

4.Credit saving too sebab ada whatsapp.Viber for free call.IT IS NO LONGER THE TELCO,ITS THE PHONE YOU'RE USING MATTERS.

5.Gigabyte besar.Letak lah apa pun.

Moral of the story is : Doesn't matter what telco you use,people will ask WHAT phone you are using these days. =________='

teeheehee. :) :* ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment