Sunday, April 22, 2012

THE SHORT SILLY LOVE SONG

Verse 1
It was 2008,
You and I first contact,                                                                  
Never I thought it will end this short,    
You walk away with no short note.

Ouh oo,
It was short and spontaneous
I had to laugh in mode of continuous
Now you're no longer mine,never mind
I will still rise and shine.

Chorus :
Now I stand still to make sure you know
I miss you oo
I hoped this is not wrong
This was just a short silly love song

Don't need you to comeback,
I have my own back,
Move along,
This was just a short silly love song.

Verse 2
I really hope you remember me
The necklace you gave to refresh your memory
As I guess I have lost it,
But never want to find it.

I hate to say we didn't make it,
But there's nothing we can do to fix it
I am just a girl who love to write,
And I know everything is gonna be all right.

*Repeat Chorus

I hope you enjoy mumbling to this.
Haven't do arrangement to it.
So,try doing your own arrangement.
I give you freedom on how to sing it!

XoXo,
Hasnida Saini <3

No comments:

Post a Comment