Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Thoughts

Good Morning and its the Deepavali morning! Wishing all my indian friends Happy Diwali! :) I wanna see beautiful 'kolam'!

Holiday and a seems-to-never-ends assignments and workloads to be given extra treatment. But, have you ever thought that there's reason behind every details of the tasks or assignments given to you? SATU. Untuk dapat ilmu. DUA.Untuk curi masa TIGA.Untuk halang dari berfikir apa yang tak sepatutnya awak fikir. I really am grateful and thankful for the existence of assignments or simple little task for distracting me to think over unnecessary matters. I think its the first time ever I think I am loving assignments and getting excited over getting one.I have this one lecturer who always give us a thought in life that everything is basically written by the ONE and ONLY. But, to make it better or worse depends on our self. I thank all the positive vibes I get everywhere I go.You determine what kind of future you want to have and I choose to understand more about life to live great in the future.

That's my thoughts for today. But, I am still your friendly neighborhood friend! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment