Tuesday, November 6, 2012

JUDGEMENTAL

I know. It has been 4 months I last wrote here. Critically not creative enough to talk think and type like the usual me. Maybe I changed,maybe you've changed maybe they did. *emo sangat ni*. Well, for the past 4 months, it has been a so-so and okaylah~ situation.I come across some pages in Facebook. Friends profile, ex's profile (eh?) and some not so 'kenal' but I know their name profile. Kadang-kadang, tengok Facebook orang pun dah boleh kenal orang tu macam mana kan? WRONG. For me, you cannot judge basically based on what you physically seeing. You need to get to know them. I was once like this,and I admit that I was having trust issue few years back. Now that we ols getting older, the "Don't Judge the Book by Its Cover" is really useful these days. I have not changed. Maybe a bit. But I am still that friendly female friend in the neighborhood who will bring you beef pie if you recently moved to my area. I crap a today,but its going to be someone's treasure some time in 2045. I hope you enjoy reading this. Heeeee <3 .="." p="p">
  Siapa rasa dia ni macam Siti Nurhaliza? GENG!

No comments:

Post a Comment