Sunday, October 16, 2011

October OMG

P/S : SELAMAT ULANGTAHUN KHALIS YUSOF,TWITTER BFF! :) Khalis! :)

Oktober : Bulan sibuk Hasnida. Its all compiled to this month. 

1st week : Despite classses in the weekdays,Matrix Card day. Yes,that so-called yearbook pose on the right side of a not to be mention colour of card. -.-

2nd week : Karnival NR. NR= Non-Resident. Tapi kitew duduk dalam? Abaikan. I played futsal. We won! Alhamdulillah! 

3rd week : Piala Pegawai Pembangunan.Pelajar. The PPPP. Haha. I played futsal,again. Funny this time,only get to play 20 seconds before the ref blow the whistle to tell me this. 'WOI,MASUK SAAT AKHIR YE?' frit frit fritttttttt.Habis. Alhamdulillah,we won. No,don't thank me.Thank my teammates.  I jadi cheerleader je. Macam biasa~ :)

4th week : The week of tears,joy and happiness. 3 extremely amazing years spended for my diploma is coming to its day. The Convocation Day. *nangis* This brought me to my KLMJ 2008-2011 year. Amazing one. Hoping for the better and mature year 2011-2013.

Mak dan bapak pun datang.Pasti berderai air mata umpama drama.Banyak dosa? Allah yang nilaikan. Saya buat penilaian harta je.eh apa ni? Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment