Monday, August 29, 2011

Day #9 Cabaran Hari Hari Akhir Ramadhan

SELAMAT HARI RAYA,MAAF ZAHIR DAN ZAHIR. :)
(kemaen highlight,YELAH,NANTI TAK NAMPAK)

I end up having thought that I didn't miscount the days/countdown to Raya. * Depend dekat kalendar HP lagi*

Alhamdulillah chu oll~ Its the ninth day already.The last day I would say.My morning was full with house chores and I am full with dusts and whats around me now is couch,naked pillows (erghh eh eh?) and popia waiting to be folded.HEY,they are not suppose to be here with the dusts!

So,as the last day of my Cabaran,I would like to congratulate to myself for committing well to my blog. Bloggie baby,cintakan I tak? :) Sebab I sememangnya mencintai you. (Gila ke hape bercinta dengan blog). This means a lot to me who never commit to this kind of thing which needs idea and things to crap about. I will not let my readers get bored with my stories,but heyyyy,its my blog. So,I HAVE ALL THE RIGHTS ON WHAT I CRAP ABOUT. It was just that I will have less cursing if its not going way beyond MY limit. Example : To the lifeless human,get a life! :) (marah nampak)

Jadi,dengan ini saya, Norhasnida Sulmawati Binti Saini mengucapkan Selamat Berhari Raya,Maaf Zahir dan Zahir. Semoga raya anda diberkati dan jika panjang umur,kita bisa berjumpa Ramadhan lagi.InsyaAllah :)

Pak Elek pakar buat roti jala,
Setiap kali Ramadhan laku semuanya,
Hari Raya sudah pun tiba,
Jangan derhaka,bermaafan lah ya?







Selamat Hari Raya! :) Assalammualaikum!




No comments:

Post a Comment